Lemonade Alley for Earth Day Workshops
Wanna learn the finer points on the art of lemonade making?
Here’s your team’s ticket to squeezing over from sour to tasty. To prepare students and their families for the April 21st Main Event, Lemonade Alley for Earth Day will conduct free optional workshops at Pearlridge Center Downtown Location (indoors – theater side of the mall). The free HIVE workshops will help your Keiki participants develop ideas for their Lemonade recipes and booth or explore the THREE NEW eco-conscious projects that we offer to participants this year!
Three NEW eco-projects include:
- Lemonade Alley – create a winning recipe & lemonade stand from recycled materials
2. Billion Trees of Aloha – plant trees & propagate greenery throughout communities
3. Cardboard Carnival – create imaginative & fun games from recycled materials
4. Upcycle Alley – create clever products from various recycled materials
5. Create Your Own – use our template to create your own eco-conscious project.
Which project are you going to choose?
HIVE Workshops (opportunity for participants to develop their ideas for their projects)
- Saturday, March 3rd. 10am – 9pm at Pearlridge Center Downtown Location
- Saturday, March 10th. 10am – 9pm at Pearlridge Center Downtown Location
- Saturday, March 17th. 10am – 9pm at Pearlridge Center Downtown Location
*Pearlridge Center Downtown Address: 98 – 1005 Moanalua Rd, Aiea, HI 96701 (Indoors – theater side of the mall)
Good luck Lemonites! 🙂