Lemonade Alley Workbook
This workbook prepares K-12 students for the Lemonade Alley challenge, in which teams of 2-5 youth entrepreneurs create lemonade recipes, design stands and compete in a hands-on event to see who can make the most for their favorite charities.
How to Prepare for a Kid-Biz Challenge
The Lemonade Alley Workbook includes:
- Team Builder: how to select your president, treasurer and other key team members.
- Customer Analyzer: how to understand your customers and what they desire.
- Product Maker: create main products, up-sell products and learn how to package your offerings for customers.
- Profit Estimator: figure out how much your business will earn.
- Store Designer: create a sales environment that makes your offerings shine.
- Pitch Writer: craft a sales pitch that makes your audience sit up and take notice.
- Business Plan Writer: create a 1-page business plan that brings all your ideas together.
- And more!