Lemonade Stand Design Workshop
FREE optional lemonade stand design workshop to learn design tips and requirements for Lemonade Alley. Youth, grades K-12 who are interested in joining the Lemonade Alley challenge are invited to attend.
Featuring Professional Designers
Expert designers will work with Lemonade Alley teams to create great lemonade stand concepts:
- Signage and Selling Tips
- Building Safety
- And more!
Bring your team and design your lemonade stand!
Mentored by Lemonade Ambassadors
Mr. Steve Sue, Chief Lemon Head, with Lemonade Alley Ambassadors Sierra Choi, Sara Brekki & Marina Choi.
Past Lemonade Alley participants will be on hand as Ambassadors to help you with tips and suggestions. You too can be an Ambassador some day to help younger folks get big ideas, so pay attention to how your Ambassadors help you.
With Mr. Steve, Chief Lemon Head
Mr. Steve, founder and Chief Lemon Head of Lemonade Alley, will also be on hand to help you think big and figure out how to do well in lemonade stand judging. Topics include:
- Lemonade Stand Judging Criteria
- How to do your StoryTree 1-Page Business Plan (for stand judging)
- Tips on how to standout
- Tips on how to sell more
- Special prizes
NEW for Lemonade Alley 2017!
1. Tents & Infrastructure Provided:
each team will be assigned an outward-facing table (5-6 feet) under a large 40×80 tent. Teams may dress tables, hang menus and build props in front of tables. Internal equipment and additional tables are permitted inside the tent behind each team’s respective table area (approximately 8×12 area. Lemonade Alley will also provide wash stations, limited electric power, fire extinguishers and dump stations will also be provided inside the tents.
2. Signup at Workshops: new teams may signup at any workshop on a first-come basis as long as space lasts.
3. Packet Pickup at Workshops: teams may pickup instructions, t-shirts and wristbands at any of the scheduled HNL workshops.
4. Pre-Sales Encouraged: teams are encouraged to raise money before the Main Event by testing recipes and/or creating coupons (official event scrip will only be sold at the Main Event). Teams are also encouraged to raise money and test recipes before the Main Event through pre-selling events.
5. Charity Coordination Encouraged: teams are encouraged to meet their charities and even include them in lemonade stand operations. Charities can help promote your team through their newsletters and should be invited to tell their story through brochures and greetings.