Thanks to our summer intern Marissa Asato for rebuilding lemonadealley.com! Marissa hails from Torrace, California and is starting her junior year at UC Santa Barbara. While she’s currently declared as a math major, she is exploring business and marketing as well.
The new site just launched and is truly a work of art. Noteworthy changes include:
- Totally New Theme: Marissa’s first order of business was to upgrade the site to what’s known as a “responsive” website which means that the content in the site is organized in containers that scale and re-stack to fit any viewing device right down through smart phones.
- New Homepage Layout: Including an awesome new feature slider, upgraded social media, blog post and sponsor logo features.
- New 2014 Video: Our brand new intro video, courtesy of Dennis Burns and 1013 Integrated Branding is now prominently featured on the website!
- New Past Teams Page: All teams have been memorialized for their heroic efforts in raising money for charity. If you’re a past participant, please look for your page and if anything isn’t right, Contact Us
- New Workshop Videos Page: All past workshops are now available for new teams to get tips from past experts!
- All Page Upgrades: All of those boring pages like Rules, About and Contact now features super fun pictures and amped-up writing. Stalk the site to see if you or your friends might be in any of the pics!
- Upgraded Sponsors Rates Page: Marissa worked with new BizGym Foundation Executive Director Lesley Harvey to upgrade and clarify sponsor’s packages.
Huge Mahalos to Marissa for her dedicated work in searching for all pics and info on teams, cranking the web-build and helping us perfect the Lemonade Alley story!