The first ever 5-Cent Event was a huge success with investor, business and entrepreneur experts from around Honolulu raising funds for Lemonade Alley.
Sponsored by Hawaii Angels, Social Wahines, BizGym.com, LeiHut.com and The Greenhouse Innovation Hub, the event kicked off with a quick crowd-source exercise to help the Greenhouse clean up their “elevator pitch,” then rolled into a one-on-one mixer where budding entrepreneurs were invited to ask business advice from designated experts in exchange for at least a 5 cent donation to the Lemonade Alley fund.
They raised $300 for Lemonade Alley![hr/]
Mahalo to all experts who donated their time and wisdom:
- Bill Spencer, CEO of Hawaii Oceanic Technology Inc.
- Rob Robinson, Managing Partner Kolohala Holding LLP
- Chenoa Farnsworth, Co-founder & managing director Hawaii Angels
- Shan Steinmark, Founder of Strategic Transitions Research
- Steve Sue, Founder of BizGym.com & Lemonade Alley, co-founder LeiHut.com
- Mike Prasad, Founder of Versa Marketing
- Denny McDonough, Professor at Chaminade University & Hogan Entrepreneurs Program
- RK Castillo, Owner of Purpose Concepts