Lemonade Alley Workshops
Wanna learn the finer points on the art of lemonade making?
Here’s your team’s ticket to squeezing over from sour to tasty. To prepare students and their families for the April 8 competition, Lemonade Alley will conduct free optional workshops at the Hālau ʻĪnana Kamehameha Schools Innovation Facility, 2438 South Beretania Street (near the Japanese Cultural Center of Hawaii) in Mōʻiliʻili; and at Bishop Museum, 1525 Bernice Street in Kalihi. ***Attendees at the Bishop Museum workshops are eligible for a group discount if they wish to tour the facility afterward.
Lemonade Recipe Workshop (celebrity chefs discuss food safety and recipe building)
- 9-11 a.m. Saturday, March 11, Hālau ʻĪnana
- 1-3 p.m. Saturday, March 11, Bishop Museum
Lemonade Stand Design Workshop (led by design professionals)
- 9-11 a.m. Saturday, March 18, Hālau ʻĪnana
- 1-3 p.m. Saturday, March 18, Bishop Museum
Sales Pitch Workshop (exercises and tips on making your kid-biz shine on and off stage)
- 9-11 a.m. Saturday, March 25, Bishop Museum
- 9-11 a.m. Sunday, March 26, Hālau ʻĪnana
Good luck Lemonites! 🙂