Associate with Youth Entrepreneurs & Charitable Fundraising
Lemonade Alley is a great way to associate your brand with youth entrepreneurship, charitable giving and the community at large. By sponsoring, your company or organization will seen by thousands as the spectacle is covered each year by local media partners (TV, radio, print, social), promoted by public relations professionals and attended by thousands.
Sponsorship Packages & Rates
See event metrics, packages and rates in this slideshow:
Lemonade Alley events can be sponsored in a variety of ways:
- Cash Sponsors: various levels of support with varying degrees of recognition.
- “Lemon Bank” Sponsors: local banks that collect team deposits before, during and after Competition Day.
- Media Sponsors: TV, radio, print for stories, interviews and PSAs.
- In-kind Sponsors: product, service and venue sponsors.
- Prize Sponsors: companies, organizations and individuals are also invited to donate prizes themed to deliver your message. Prize sponsors are invited to send judges to the event to select winning teams as well as to present prizes at the Awards Ceremony. See below detail on prize donations.
- Company & Nonprofit Teams: you’re also invited to field teams from your own staff and families. Creating and mentoring your own teams is fun, a great way to boost morale, build teamwork and help a nonprofit of your choice.
To sponsor, Contact Us »
Themed Prizes: Convey Your Message!
Themed prizes must be in good taste and political and religious messaging are specifically not allowed. We reserve approval rights over all prizes and message. Examples of permissible messaging include:
- Typical Recipe Themes: Organic, Locally-Grown/Made, Healthy, Low Sugar / Sugar Substitutes, Frozen.
- Typical Booth Themes: Inventive, Material Types, Industry Category, Organized, Branding, Process, Mascot.
- Typical Pitch Theme: Entertaining, song, skit, dance, story.
As noted above, prize sponsors are invited to send judges to the event to select winning teams as well as to present prizes at the Awards Ceremony.
Cash donations are greatly appreciated. Donated funds are used to continually improve the Lemonade Alley® System. Donations are US tax deductible.
- By Check: Payable to “Lemonade Alley, BizGym Foundation” Send to: BizGym Foundation, 1012 18th Ave. Honolulu, HI 96816.
- Online: Donate by credit card or PayPal: