Be a Hero by Making Heroes
Lemonade Alley for Earth Day is a great way to empower youth entrepreneurship, charitable giving and support of the community at large.
Typical Event Coverage
A typical Lemonade Alley is seen by thousands as the spectacle is covered each year by local media partners (TV, radio, print, social), promoted by public relations professionals and attended by thousands. Promotional highlights include:
- TV: PSAs are aired on most if not all Honolulu network affiliates. We generally get at least 2-3 feature news inserts on network morning shows. Olelo TV usually creates a 30 minute TV show on the competition.
- Radio: PSAs are typically produced and aired by most local radio station affiliates. We also typically get morning rotations on affiliate radio shows as well as longer format radio talk show interviews. We also generally get interviews on Hawaii Public Radio shows.
- Print: We typically get multiple news stories in Star Advertiser, Pacific Business News and MidWeek. Our site sponsor also provides in-mall advertising months prior to the event and feature story placement in the mall magazine.
- Social/Blog: Our site sponsor provided public relations support for social media and blog posting.
- Typical Attendance: 5,000
Sponsorship Packages & Rates
Lemonade Alley events can be sponsored in many ways:
- Cash Sponsors: various levels of support with varying degrees of recognition.
- “Lemon Bank” Sponsor: local bank volunteers collect team deposits during Competition Day.
- Media & In-Kind Sponsors: Media and product, service and venue sponsors are welcome to apply.
- Prize Sponsors: companies, organizations and individuals are invited to donate prizes including winning recipe placement at food service establishments.
- Company Teams: Companies and nonprofits are invited to field teams from their own staff and families. Boost morale, build teamwork and help a nonprofit of your choice.
How to Donate
Cash donations are 100% tax deductible and may be delivered in several ways:
- By Check: Payable to “Lemonade Alley c/o Bizgenics Foundation” Send to: Bizgenics Foundation, 1012 18th Ave. Honolulu, HI 96816.
- Online: Donate by credit card or PayPal:
- By Sponsor Form: Complete the Sponsor Form below and we’ll contact you.