Associate with Youth Entrepreneurs & Charitable Fundraising
Lemonade Alley for Earth Day is a great way to associate your brand with youth entrepreneurship, charitable giving and the community at large. By sponsoring, your company or organization will seen by thousands as the spectacle is covered each year by local media partners (TV, radio, print, social), promoted by public relations professionals and attended by thousands.
Sponsorship Packages & Rates
Lemonade Alley events can be sponsored in many ways:
- Cash Sponsors: various levels of support with varying degrees of recognition.
- “Lemon Bank” Sponsors: local banks that collect team deposits before, during and after Competition Day.
- Media Sponsors: TV, radio and print media for stories, interviews and PSAs.
- In-kind Sponsors: product, service and venue sponsors.
- Prize Sponsors: companies, organizations and individuals are invited to donate prizes themed to deliver your message. Prize sponsors are invited to send judges to the event to select winning teams and present prizes during the Awards Ceremony. See below detail on prize donations.
- Company & Nonprofit Teams: you’re invited to field teams from your own staff and families. Creating and mentoring your own teams is fun, a great way to boost morale, build teamwork and help a nonprofit of your choice.
To sponsor, Contact Us »
Themed Prizes: Convey Your Message!
Themed prizes must be in good taste. Political and religious messaging are not allowed. We reserve approval rights over all prizes and messages. Examples of permissible messaging include:
- Typical Recipe Themes: Organic, Locally-Grown/Made, Healthy, Low Sugar / Sugar Substitutes, Frozen.
- Typical Booth Themes: Inventive, Material Types, Industry Category, Organized, Branding, Process, Mascot.
- Typical Pitch Theme: Entertaining, song, skit, dance, story.
As noted above, prize sponsors are invited to send judges to the event to select winning teams and present prizes.
Cash donations are greatly appreciated. Donated funds are used to continually improve the Lemonade Alley® System. Donations are US tax deductible.
- By Check: Payable to “Bizgenics Foundation” Send to: Bizgenics Foundation, 1012 18th Ave. Honolulu, HI 96816.
- Online: Donate by credit card or PayPal: