FREE optional sales pitch workshop to learn how to put on a great show at the Lemonade Alley Sales Pitch Contest. At Lemonade Alley, each team gets 1 minute on stage to pitch why people should buy their lemonade. Like Recipe, Stand and Sales, your team’s Pitch is judged as part of competition judging. This workshop also includes interview and public speaking training as press show up every year to interview students. Youth, grades K-12 who are interested in joining the Lemonade Alley challenge are invited to attend.
Featuring Public Speaking Professionals
Public relations experts will work with Lemonade Alley teams to create great lemonade stand concepts:
Write a great script
Speaking techniques & mic training
Bring your team and create an awesome show!
Mentored by Lemonade Ambassadors
Past Lemonade Alley participants will be on hand as Ambassadors to help you with tips and suggestions. You too can be an Ambassador some day to help younger folks get big ideas, so pay attention to how your Ambassadors help you.
With Mr. Steve, Chief Lemon Head
Mr. Steve, founder and Chief Lemon Head of Lemonade Alley, will also be on hand to help you start with a bang and end with an even bigger one! Topics include:
Sales Pitch Judging Criteria
How to make your show big
Tips on how to standout
NEW for Lemonade Alley 2017!
1. Tents & Infrastructure Provided: each team will be assigned an outward-facing table (5-6 feet) under a large 40×80 tent. Teams may dress tables, hang menus and build props in front of tables. Internal equipment and additional tables are permitted inside the tent behind each team’s respective table area (approximately 8×12 area. Lemonade Alley will also provide wash stations, limited electric power, fire extinguishers and dump stations will also be provided inside the tents.
2. Signup at Workshops: new teams may signup at any workshop on a first-come basis as long as space lasts.
3. Packet Pickup at Workshops: teams may pickup instructions, t-shirts and wristbands at any of the scheduled HNL workshops.
4. Pre-Sales Encouraged: teams are encouraged to raise money before the Main Event by testing recipes and/or creating coupons (official event scrip will only be sold at the Main Event). Teams are also encouraged to raise money and test recipes before the Main Event through pre-selling events.
5. Charity Coordination Encouraged: teams are encouraged to meet their charities and even include them in lemonade stand operations. Charities can help promote your team through their newsletters and should be invited to tell their story through brochures and greetings.
Lemonade Alley is a project-based youth entrepreneur challenge where K-12 students learn the arts of business and charitable giving in one event. Producer BizGym Foundation, a 501C3 non-profit, invites education and nonprofit organizations to produce their own Lemonade Alley events. See Start a Lemonade Alley » | Donate »