Make Your Kid-Biz Idea into a Real Business
This workbook helps K-12 students turn their ideas into businesses. It can be used by individual students or as a classroom curriculum to teach the arts of entrepreneurship and financial literacy. The workbook is great for developing kid-biz ideas, including crafts, agriculture, food & beverage, services and any other business a kid can dream up! If you’re a kidpreneur, this book is for you! Included items:
- Team Builder: how to select your president, treasurer and other key team members.
- Customer Analyzer: how to understand your customers and what they desire.
- Product Maker: create main products, up-sell products and learn how to package your offerings for customers.
- Profit Estimator: figure out how much money your business will earn.
- Store Designer: create a sales environment that makes your offerings shine.
- Pitch Writer: craft a sales pitch that makes your audience sit up and take notice.
- Business Plan Writer: create a 1-page business plan that brings all your ideas together.
- And more!
About Kid-Biz Starter
Worksheets in this book were derived from years of field-tested kid use at Lemonade Alley, the kid-biz contest. At Lemonade Alley, student teams create unique lemonade recipes, build lemonade stands and sell lemonade for a day to see who can make the most money for their favorite charities. If you’d like to create a Lemonade Alley at your school or in your neighborhood, see Startup a Lemonade Alley »