Huge Mahalo to Hawaii News Now and KITV for covering the story on the Jamba Juice Lemonade Alley partnership. See some of the news stories on this zesty partnership that features kid inventions in all 33 Hawaii Jamba Juice stores from September-November. A portion of proceeds goes to support teams’ charities and Lemonade Alley.
KITV4 News: Lemonade Alley: Keiki win Jamba Juice recipe contest
KITV4 News celebrated Lemonade Alley Jamba Juice winners, Three Lemon Twisters and The Lemon Heads from August Ahrens Elementary in Waipahu. Also in studio was Michelle Morales, head innovator at Jamba Juice Hawaii. The winners:
- Three Lemon Twisters, Dominique Ragmat (grade 4), Ava Thompson (grade 4) and Flora Thompson (grade 4) from August Ahrens Elementary in Waipahu raising money for Make A Wish Hawaii.
- Lemon Heads, Quianna Madayag (grade 5), Skyelar Agustin (grade 5), Keohi Kaahanui (grade 5), Keisha Batugal (grade 5) and Royce Uy (grade 5) from August Ahrens Elementary in Waipahu raising money for Hawaii Humane Society.
- Legendade of the Pacific, Jen Lin (grade 12), Ryan Michel (grade 12), Quinn Tanaka (grade 11), G. Kenna Tanouye (grade 10) and Chelsea Michel (grade 10) from Maryknoll School raising money for Maryknoll School.
Hawaii News Now, Howard Dicus: Jamba Juice & Lemonade Alley
Howard Dicus and Hawaii News Now continued coverage of our kidpreneur story at Lemonade Alley.
See his mention on how Jamba Juice Hawaii has launched three new offerings – Mahalo Mint Lemonade, Lemonberry Float, and Lemon Cherry Chiller.
Howard has been all over this story since the first year in 2011 and we thank him and Hawaii News Now for continuing to help inspire our youth.
Living 808, KHON2: Jamba Juice Hawaii Teams Up with Lemonade Alley
At Living 808 with Taizo, Jamba Juice’s Glenn Dela Cruz & Michelle Morales chat up 3 new drinks inspired by Lemonade Alley teams:
- Mahalo Mint Lemonade: Refreshing Mint Lemonade smoothie blended with mint and nonfat frozen yogurt
- Lemonberry Float: Frozen Lemonade blended with strawberries topped with a scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt
- Lemon Cherry Chiller: Refreshingly sweet and tangy lemonade blended with cherries poured over ice
See the video story: http://khon2.com/2016/09/20/jamba-juice-hawaii-teams-up-with-lemonade-alley/